The Best Bilingual Wedding Officiants in Austin, TX
Austin Wedding Officiant – English & Spanish
If you’re searching for a bilingual wedding officiant in Austin, Texas, we’ve got you covered! We noticed that there are not very many Spanish speaking wedding officiants in the central Texas area, surprisingly. We decided to begin offering these services to help couples have the Texas wedding ceremony that they want, so that everyone, regardless of their language, can enjoy the ceremony!
Our ceremony officiants are native English/Spanish speakers. By the way, we perform English only weddings & ceremonies, as well! 🙂
English & Spanish Speaking Officiant Near Me
If you’re searching for an English/Spanish, bilingual wedding officiant near me/you, we’re here! Though we’re based in the Austin, Texas area, we can travel and perform your ceremony anywhere in the US or the world! We love destination weddings!
Our English/Spanish speaking team members can seamlessly perform your marriage ceremony in English and Spanish, just for you.
- We do not charge a travel fee for events within 35 miles of downtown Austin, TX 78701
- For ceremonies beyond this area, a travel fee will apply
- Simply send us an email, or fill out our contact form, to get started.
Personalized, Custom Ceremonies
After you decide to book with us, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you. We’ll discuss your vision and ceremony preferences for your special day.
You control your ceremony on your special day. We’ll personalize your ceremony by including your preferred details and weaving your special, unique love story right into your ceremony.
Your Ceremony, Just the Way You Want It
- Religious or non-religious ceremony script
- We customize the ceremony script exactly as you’d like us to
- Choose your own vows
- Customize your ring exchange vows
- Include your favorite readings, poems, quotes, etc.
- You choose the scripture(s) – if you want to include scriptures
Important Ceremony Details
- We arrive 1 hour before the ceremony start time
- We’ll do a soundcheck to be sure everything sounds perfect
- Unlimited emails and virtual meetings (we offer this with all of our services)
- We’ll sign your marriage license after the ceremony and mail your marriage license to the Travis County Clerk (or Hays, Williamson, Caldwell, or the appropriate County Clerk) for you
- We’ll provide details to help you obtain your marriage license in your county
- We proudly offer bilingual ceremony services for LGBTQ+ weddings
How Much do You Typically Pay for a Wedding Officiant?
Wedding officiant prices typically range from $300 – $800 in the US. For weddings In the Austin, TX area, prices range from $200 – $800.
Other Events We Can Perform
Besides on-site ceremony services, we also perform:
- A custom, short ceremony service (up to 15 minutes) for Micro-weddings (with 30 or fewer guests)
- Blessing for your reception dinner
- Quinceaneras, Sweet 15s, Sweet 16s
- Rehearsals (weddings, quinceaneras, events)
- Virtual weddings/event ceremonies
- Elopement ceremonies
- Themed ceremony (we’ll dress up to match your theme – think superhero weddings)
- We also offer a non-custom, standard ceremony (up to 15 minutes)
Meet Our Team
Let's Get Married!
Contact us, today, to discuss your details and book your bilingual, English/Spanish wedding officiant in Austin, Texas. We specialize in music & memories! If you’re looking for a DJ, visit our wedding DJ page for more info.