2020 Wedding Exit Songs: When it comes to your wedding day, there are numerous special moments that happen throughout the night. One moment that many couples forget about, is their wedding grand exit song. If you’re doing a send-off with sparklers, bubbles, glow sticks, or whatever you’re using, make your send-off more special, with a great song to exit to. You can also use any of these songs as a non-traditional wedding recessional song, too!
Top 2020 Wedding Exit Songs List
These are the top 2020 wedding exit songs that we have seen being requested for our 2019 and spring 2020 weddings – yes, some clients have already sent us their song lists – those overachievers! 🙂 These are all great songs that are perfect for any time during the wedding. Feel free to click the song, to listen to the song and watch the video.
- Stand by Me – Ben E. King – This song was actually played at the royal wedding. Due to this, it’s certainly made a comeback!
- Friends in Low Places – Garth Brooks – Still an all-time crowd favorite. Everyone will sing along at the top of their longs to this one, no matter when you play it!
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey – Yes, this is still a wedding favorite and it seems to be timeless. We’re always surprised to see how everyone still knows the lyrics, no matter what age they are.
- Time Of My Life – (Dirty Dancing) Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
- You Make My Dreams Come True – Hall & Oates – This 80s classic is a great song to play, after the ceremony (recessional), during the dance, or as your grand exit!
- Time Of Your Life – Green Day – This is a slower song, but still a crowd favorite. If you think you may have a hard time getting your guests to go outside for the grand exit, a slow song may be a good idea. (DJ secret tip) 🙂
- We Go Together – (From Grease) – Yes, this classic hit is still played at weddings. It’s hard to believe the movie is over 40 years old!
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi – This timeless hit is also always a fun song to play. Everyone sings along and busts out their best air guitar solos!
We hope this 2020 wedding exit songs list has been helpful. There are numerous other great wedding songs to choose from, of course. If none of these songs fit you and your style, be sure to choose a song that truly fits you! We’ve seen many other songs used, as well, but these are the most popular songs we see at our Austin, San Antonio, and central Texas weddings.
Be sure to check out our Non-Traditional Processional/Recessional Songs For Your Wedding article, as well as our Top 15 Texas Country Wedding Songs article for other great song ideas for your wedding!
– Austin’s Best DJs & Photo Booths