PARTY DJ AUSTIN
Wedding & Event Planning Tips
Relax, we're here to help!
1. How much are your services per hour? We generally charge $200 per hour, but we can offer a discount when booking our DJs for the same event.
2. Do you have a minimum amount of time I must fulfill? We require a 2 hour minimum, but under rare circumstances, we can be flexible with this rule.
3. Does a staff member stay with the equipment and assist my guests the whole time? Our photo booth is very easy to operate, but we always have an attendant on-site at the event.
4. What do your printouts look like and are they unlimited? Our printouts can be customized to 2x6 strips or 4x6 strips. Each can have 2, 3, or 4 photos on the strip. We offer unlimited prints for the duration of the time booked.
5. How much do I need to put down as a deposit to secure our date for your services? We require a $100 deposit, depending on your event needs.
6. Does your equipment feature any online social media sharing aspects my guests can use, if so how much extra is that? Yes, if the venue or location of the event has wi-fi, we can hook up the feature to automatically allow online social media sharing.
7. What other extras do you offer and how much are they (photo album book, custom message/pictures on each printout, etc)? We offer a custom message or logo free of charge when booking our services. We have the availability to include 1 print out of each photo taken into a photo album. We currently don't have a charge for this as it is not requested from guests.
8. What all is included in your Prop Kit and how hygienic is it - also can I supply my own props? We provide typical props, some of which can be worn, some cannot. Most of our props are hand made and are on a stick to hold. We feel this is more hygienic. We also sanitize all of our props after each use.
9. Do you also offer an 'Open Air' rental option or just the enclosed Booth with the bench and curtains - if so how much does that cost compared to the Booth? We offer both, and both are the same price.
10. Do you charge a delivery and/or setup/breakdown fee? All of our fees are included in the price.
11. How do I get a digital copy of each individual picture/strip/GIF taken at my event? Just ask us, and we can either include a USB thumb drive with all of the photos taken, or we can upload them to Dropbox.
12. What time would you arrive to deliver/unload and set up equipment? We generally arrive 1.5 hours before each event.
13. How much time does it take you to break down and clear the equipment from my home? It takes approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to set up and break down.
14. What does your equipment look like? We have a two-part stackable photobooth wooden enclosed case with a touch screen for guests to push when ready to take pictures. Our enclosed booth is a black 5x5 tent-style booth. Our open air comes with any of our 5 backdrops and can be placed against a wall.
15. Why are you better than the other companies I am looking at hiring? We feel our pricing is fair and our quality of prints is exceptional. We believe in customer service, and we feel we should provide a service to our customers, which makes them happy, as well. We are straight forward and hassle free.