PARTY DJ AUSTIN
Wedding & Event Planning Tips
Relax, we're here to help!
When it comes to cheap or inexpensive photo booth rentals in Austin, San Antonio, or anywhere in the world, many people question whether "cheap" or inexpensive anything, is really worth the cost. Sure, you may save a lot of money, but is it really going to be the best decision for your wedding or event? The answer isn't easy. Let's break it down for you.
Are Cheap/Inexpensive Photobooth Rentals Worth it?
When it comes to making a purchase for anything, everyone wants to get the best deal for their money. However, what does getting the best deal really mean? When it comes to service businesses, going cheap may or may not be the way to go, depending on your needs and how you make decisions. Do you automatically buy the cheapest product available? Probably not, especially if it's very important to you. If you're like me, you take your time, compare prices, read reviews, and find out what you get for the price. With photo booth rentals, you also have to consider the value for your money. Consider the following things.
1. What is included with the price of the photo booth rental?
2. How much experience does the company have, or how long have they been in business?
3. Do they have social proof, such as recent reviews, recommendations on Social Media or other websites?
4. What is the main difference between the "top companies" and this business?
How to Compare Photo Booth Rental Companies
If you've answered the above questions and you're satisfied with the company's answers, then it's time to compare this company versus the other companies. Consider the following things.
1. What type of equipment will this company use, versus their competitors?
2. Do they offer the same services, such as on-site printing, social media uploads, text on the photo strips, etc.?
3. If they offer the same things, are they included in the price? If not, how much will they cost?
4. Do they offer different types of photo booths, such as an open-air photo booth rental, or a traditional, enclosed photo booth?
5. If they have the open-air, do they offer different backdrops? What colors and types do the offer? What is included in the price?
Overall, be sure to get the answers to all of the above questions and any other questions you can think of. You may find out that the "cheaper" or "inexpensive" photo booth rental company offers the exact same services, for much cheaper than the very well-known companies. Many times, newer companies will often be priced lower, initially, or for a much longer time. Since these companies are new, they need to attract clients and often choose to do this by having lower rates. Booking a great photo booth rental for your wedding, quinceanera, or party, doesn't have to break the bank! You can win and save big, by choosing these companies! Good luck, and as always, contact us for any questions or feel free to leave your feedback!
- Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths