2020 Acoustic wedding songs are more popular than ever. Remember, people remember two main things from a wedding: the music and the food. You have total control over both. When you’re planning your wedding music, we know you want your wedding to be different from the rest. Talk to your DJ or band about what songs you’d like to hear for cocktail hour, dinner and the dance. If you don’t want to be too specific, at least tell them what songs you want for your first dance and other key moments.
We’re seeing acoustic songs trending this year. There are tons of great acoustic songs of your favorite songs that are perfect for your wedding. Rather than you having to search the internet and numerous websites, we thought we’d make it easier and give you the top 10 most requested 2020 acoustic wedding songs (yes, some super-organized people have already given us their 2020 wedding song lists). 🙂 Some of these acoustic songs are good for cocktail hour, dinner, the dance, or even the first dance. If you want to hear the song, simply click on the link!
- “Latch” Sam Smith Acoustic version
- “Better Together” – Us the Duo (Jack Johnson Cover) Though we love Jack Johnson’s version, this one is a great version, too!
- “Making Memories of Us” – The Oneil Brothers
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Haley Reinhart
- “Crazy in Love” – Daniela Andrade (Beyonce cover)
- “Love Song” – Adele (The Cure Cover) Adele does a great job with this cover of a classic song!
- “Fade into You” – Ben Harper (Mazzy Star cover)
- “Let’s Stay Together” – Obadiah Parker
- “Grow Old With You” – Adam Sandler – though this is a short song, it’s still perfect for weddings! We’ve played it for wedding couple introductions, cake cutting, and the first dance, too.
- “Your Song” – (Elton John remake). This song is a good cover. Yes, we’ll never love it more than Sir Elton John’s, but it’s still good! 🙂
These are a few examples of some great 2020 acoustic wedding songs that we play at many weddings and other events, too. Of course, there are plenty of other great wedding songs. Be sure to check out our popular article Top 200 2019/2020 Wedding & Event Songs for more great song ideas. Feel free to ask us for more examples. Happy wedding planning!
– Austin’s Best DJs & Photo Booths