2023 Acoustic wedding songs are more popular than ever. Remember, people remember two main things from a wedding: the music and the food. You have total control over both. When you’re planning your wedding music, we know you want your wedding to be different from the rest. Talk to your DJ or band about what songs you’d like to hear for cocktail hour, dinner, and the dance. If you don’t want to be too specific, at least tell them what songs you want for your first dance and other key moments.
We’re seeing acoustic songs trending this year. There are tons of great acoustic songs of your favorite songs that are perfect for your wedding. Rather than you having to search the internet and numerous websites, we thought we’d make it easier and give you the top 10 most requested 2020 acoustic wedding songs (yes, some super-organized people have already given us their 2023 wedding song lists). 🙂 Some of these acoustic songs are good for cocktail hour, dinner, the dance, or even the first dance. If you want to hear the song, simply click on the link!
- “Perfect” Ed Sheeran – this song has been played a ton in the last few years, but this version is one that isn’t heard as much, so definitely add this one to your playlist!
- “Marry Me” – Train – this song is definitely a great song for weddings, and the acoustic version is great!
- “At Last” – Amber Leigh Irish – It’s hard to redo this classic song, but this is a great version of it.
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” – Paul Canning – no one will ever be better than Stevie Wonder, but this is a new version that people can appreciate.
- “You Are My Sunshine” Hailey Gardiner – this song is a good remake that is perfect for cocktail hour, dinner, or even the pre-ceremony music.
- “Love is All Around” – Sleeping at Last – This is a piano version, so not really acoustic, but it’s a great love song!
- “Songbird” – John Adams – this is a great acoustic version of the classic song.
- “I Will Always Love You” – Leroy Sanchez – It’s hard to beat Dolly Parton or Whitney Houston’s version, but this is a great acoustic version.
- “Forever and Ever, Amen – Retreat – Randy Travis made an amazing song that’s hard to redo, but they do a great job!
- “Better Together” Jack Johnson – this song makes many playlists, so add it to yours. It’s a great song!
These are a few examples of some great 2023 acoustic wedding songs that we play at many weddings and other events, too. Of course, there are plenty of other great wedding songs. Be sure to check out our popular article Top 200 2023 Wedding & Event Songs for more great song ideas. Feel free to ask us for more examples. Happy wedding planning!
– Austin’s Best DJs & Photo Booths