PARTY DJ AUSTIN
Wedding & Event Planning Tips
Relax, we're here to help!
One of the fun, important traditions in weddings, is the Bouquet Toss! Though it only lasts a few minutes, this is always such a fun part of the wedding! The struggle that many brides face is, what song or songs do I play for it? Do we only choose one song, or two? The answer is up to you, of course. At least it should be.
We want our clients to choose the song that best fits them and their personal style. Not everyone will want the same song, of course, but to highlight the moment, we often play a fun song, that fits the moment. Here are the Top 10 songs that we most often play, for the bouquet toss. If you don't recognize the song, simply click on the title and the video will play for you!
Austin's Best DJ's Top 10 Bouquet Toss Songs
1. Beyonce - Single Ladies
2. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
3. Spice Girls - Wannabe
4. Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
5. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
6. Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
7. Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
8. Rihanna - Only Girl
9. David Guetta - Where Them Girls At
10. Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
We hope this list was helpful. If you need more song ideas, feel free to visit our online music library, and click the "popular list" tab. There, you'll find bouquet toss song examples, along with many other key moment examples.
- Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths