Every year, we have the honor of providing our DJ & photo booth services for hundreds of happy Austin and central Texas couples! We have played numerous, great bride/groom processional and couple recessional songs for many happy couples! More and more, we're seeing less of the traditional wedding march songs and couple recessional songs. We always tell our clients, "it's your special day, make it your own! There's no need to do what everyone else does. Choose the music and the songs that fit you!" Here are some of the popular non-traditional wedding processional and recessional songs we've played over the last year, along with the links, in case you want to hear them!
1. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
2. "Sea of Love" by Cat Power
3. "Lucky" Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
4. "Look at Me" Carrie Underwood
5. "All You Need is Love" The Beatles (This is not the original version, since the original version is unavailable on YouTube).
6. "I Choose You" Sara Bareilles
7. "Come Away With Me" Norah Jones
8. "Best Day of my Life" by American Authors
9. "This Must Be the Place" Iron & Wine
10. "All My Life" KC & JoJo
11. "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts
12. "First Day of my Life" by Bright Eyes
13. "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne
14. "How Long Will I Love You" by Ellie Goulding
15. "Marry You" - Bruno Mars
16. "This Will Be an Everlasting Love" Natalie Cole
17. "You & Me" - Dave Matthews Band
18. "Your Song" - Elton John
19."Home" - Phillip Phillips
20. "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" - Haley Reinhart
These are 20 of the more popular songs that we've seen for many of the weddings we do in our area. Many couples chose these songs, and many couples chose the more traditional songs, such as Pachelbel's "Canon in D." There is no "best song" for the processional or recessional song. Again, we encourage you to pick the song that fits you!
- Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths
Austin's Best DJs
We've taken our decades of experience and compiled it into a few helpful articles, to help you plan your wedding or event!