People remember two main things from a wedding: the music and the food. You have total control over both. When you're planning your wedding music, we know you want your wedding to be different from the rest. Talk to your DJ or band about what songs you'd like to hear for cocktail hour, dinner and the dance. If you don't want to be too specific, at least tell them what songs you want for your first dance and other key moments.
We're seeing acoustic songs trending this year. There are tons of great acoustic versions of your favorite songs that are perfect for your wedding. Rather than you having to search the internet and numerous websites, we thought we'd make it easier and give you the top 10 most requested acoustic weddings songs for 2018. Some of these are good for cocktail hour, dinner, the dance, or even the first dance. If you want to hear the song, simply click on the link!
1. "XO" - John Mayer"Better Together" - Us the Duo (Jack Johnson Cover) Though we love Jack Johnson's version, this one is a great version, too!
2. "We Found Love" - Boyce Avenue - It's hard to beat Rihanna's version, but this is a good version!
3. "Latch" Sam Smith Acoustic version
4. "All of Me" Boyce Avenue - Okay, so this is the second Boyce song, but he does a great job with this wedding favorite! :)
5. "Can't Help Falling in Love" - Haley Reinhart
6. "Crazy in Love" - Daniela Andrade (Beyonce cover)
7. "Love Song" - Adele (The Cure Cover) Adele does a great job with this cover of a classic song!
8. "Fade into You" - Ben Harper (Mazzy Star cover)
9. "Let's Stay Together" - Obadiah Parker
10. "Grow Old With You" - Adam Sandler - though this is a short song, it's still perfect for weddings! We've played it for couple introductions, cake cutting, and the first dance, too.
These are a few examples of some great acoustic songs we play at many weddings and events. Of course there are plenty of other great songs. Feel free to ask us for more examples.
- Austin's Best DJs & Photo Booths
Austin's Best DJs
We've taken our decades of experience and compiled it into a few helpful articles, to help you plan your wedding or event!