One of the fun, important traditions for weddings in the US, is the Bouquet Toss! Though it only lasts a few minutes, this is always such a fun part of the wedding! The struggle that many brides face is choosing one of the many bouquet toss songs out there. This is something that almost no one thinks of until they are planning their wedding, of course. 🙂 Other questions we get are “do we only choose one song or two songs? The answer is up to you, of course.
Choose a Song That Fits You
We want our clients to choose the song that best fits them and their personal style. Not everyone will want the same song, of course, but to highlight the moment, we often play a fun song, that fits the moment.
Here are the Top 10 bouquet toss songs that we most often play, for the bouquet toss. If you don’t recognize the song, simply click on the title and the video will play for you! Yes, we like to make it super easy for you. 🙂
Austin’s Best DJs’ Top 10 Bouquet Toss Songs
2. Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – This classic ’80s song is still a great song!
3. Spice Girls – Wannabe For the younger brides, this is always a favorite!
4. Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
5. Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
6. Queen – Another One Bites the Dust This is a fun song that works for either the Bouquet Toss of garter toss!
7. Pat Benatar – Hit Me With Your Best Shot
8. Rihanna – Only Girl
9. David Guetta – Where Them Girls At
10. Roy Orbison – Oh Pretty Woman
More Song Ideas
We hope this list was helpful. If you need more bouquet toss songs or song ideas, feel free to visit our online music library, and click the “most requested list” tab. There, you’ll find bouquet toss song examples, along with many other key moment examples. Happy wedding planning!
– Austin’s Best DJs & Photo Booths